Recommended Anthropomorphics List
Open for submissions
Contacts & Links
Nominations for 2021
Voting for 2021
ALAA's Choice Award
ALAA Hall of Fame
Articles & Interviews
Logo by Foxenawolf
Fur Your Consideration.....
(February 9, 2022)
This twentyfirst annual Recommended Anthropomorphics List has two purposes. Firstly, it is open for all Furry fans to recommend what they consider to be the best anthropomorphic movies, TV series, novels, artwork, games, etc. that they found first published during 2021. It is for fans who want to know what anthropomorphic movies, TV series, novels, etc. others found to be worth looking for. The List is open to anyone to add to, so if you know of any 2021 Furry movies or comic books or comic strips, etc. that you consider worth recommending, please send your recommendations to:
The ALAA reserves the right to exclude from the Recommended Anthropomorphics List, and from contention for an Ursa Major Award, any works it deems to be obscene, libelous, illegal, or otherwise detrimental to the integrity and good standing of the Ursa Major Awards and the anthropomorphics fandom that those awards represent.
All recommendations for 2021 must be received by midnight PST, January 10, 2022.
It would be greatly appreciated if you are able to provide weblinks to your recommendations so that we can correctly add them to the list.
The second purpose is to serve as a guide to which items were produced in 2021, to help fans determine what is eligible to nominate for the year's Ursa Major Awards (to be voted upon in 2022). Note: Recommendation of items to this list does not constitute nomination for the awards, nor is it a requirement for nomination! Nominations may not be made until January 2022 - check the Nominations page for instructions.
The dividing line in size between Novel and Short Fiction is 40,000 words.
The "Other Literary Work" category is for any literary work that does not fit into the existing written categories, including but not limited to such things as short story and comic strip collections, and graphic novels.
The Published Illustration category is intended for single illustrations only. When multiple illustrations exist in the same story/book be careful to identify exactly which illustration you mean. Should you wish to recommend an artist of several illustrations in the same story, none of which stands out above the other, cite the title page or other first illustration.
Recommended Anthropomorphic Miscellany is not matched by a similar category in the Ursa Major Awards. Recommended Miscellany is for those items like the Realm of the Claw action figures that appeared awhile back, or the Cthulhu plush dolls that do not fit into any of the existing categories, but are too good to be ignored.
Fursuit performances qualify under "Dramatic Short Work or Series", preferably in recorded form, or as performances which will be repeated.
Fursuit is an Award category with special requirements. Due to the difficulties with administering this category, we will have to ask for extra information and other requirements to accept them into this category. To submit them to the Recommended List we require ALL of the following:
- Fursuit name
- Fursuit's maker
- Fursuit's owner/player (if not the maker)
- Good quality photograph taken during the eligible year (2021 at present) with permission to publish it if it is not already available on line.
- Date photograph taken
- Venue at which the photograph was taken. NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic shutting down conventions and furmeets, online presentations will be accepted this year.
If all details are correctly supplied, the fursuit will be eligible for an Ursa Major Award for that year only. ALL fursuits are eligible for the Recommended List and as a candidate for an Award for ONE YEAR ONLY. When Award nominations are opened in January, all nominees for the Fursuit category must be chosen from those on the Recommended List for the eligible year. The Ursa Major Award will be given to the fursuit maker, not the wearer/performer. Photographs will be published on this website for consideration by the public. You must have the rights to that photo and grant us permission to show it. NOTE: An Award will only be presented if there are sufficient recommendations to proceed with it.
This Recommended List is posted at https://ursamajorawards.org/. This website includes links to as many as possible of the recommended items that have their own entries on the Internet; so if you want to know more about any of them, you can go right to its site.
Recommended Lists for previous years:
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
# # #
Recommendations for 2021
[Live-action or animated feature-length movies.]
- The Absurd, Surreal, Metaphysical and Fractured Destiny of Cerebus the Aardvark (Directed by Oliver Simonsen; December)
- Arlo the Alligator Boy (Directed by Ryan Crego; April 16)
- Back to the Outback (Directed by Harry Cripps and Clare Knight; December 10)
- Belle (trailer) (Directed by Mamoru Hosoda; June 16)
- Even Mice Belong In Heaven (Directed by Jan Bubenicek and Denisa Grimmova; October 1)
- Extinct (Directed by David Silverman and Raymond S. Persi; November 19)
- Flora & Ulysses (Directed by Lena Khan; February 19)
- Godzilla vs. Kong (Directed by Adam Winguard; March 31)
- The Gools (Directed by Farzad and Kianoush Dalvand; August 31)
- Green Snake (Directed by Amp Wong; December 16)
- The Legend of Hei (Directed by MTJJ; Official release w/English dub; May 11)
- Luca (Directed by Enrico Casarosa; June 18)
- My Little Pony: A New Generation (Directed by Robert Cullen and Jose Ucha; September 24)
- New Gods: Nezha Reborn (Directed by Ji Zhao; April 12)
- PAW Patrol: The Movie (Directed by Cal Brunker; August 20)
- Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway (Directed by Will Gluck; March 25)
- Raya and the Last Dragon (Directed by Don Hall, Carlos López Estrada, Paul Briggs and John Ripa; March 5)
- Rock Dog 2: Rock Around the Park (Directed by Mark Baldo; June 11)
- Rumble (Directed by Hamish Grieve; December 15)
- Seal Team (Directed by Greig Cameron and Kane Croudace; December 31)
- Sing 2 (Directed by Garth Jennings; December 22)
- Space Jam: A New Legacy (Directed by Malcom D. Lee; July 15)
- The Suicide Squad (Directed by James Gunn; August 6)
- Tom & Jerry (Directed by Tim Story; February 26)
- Vivo (Directed by Kirk DeMicco; June 3)
- Willy's Wonderland (Directed by Kevin Lewis; February 12)
- Wish Dragon (Directed by Chris Appelhans; January 15)
[one-shots, advertisements or short videos also specific episodes of series.]
- 100 gecs - stupid horse (Directed by aimkid; Feb 5)
- Adventure Time: Distant Lands: Together Again (Directed by Miki Brewster; May 20)
- Battleversary (Directed by Adrian Hansen and The Max The Mutt Graduating Class of 2020; August 20)
- Beastars (S1) in 8 Minutes (Directed by Scott Frerichs; September 5) Mature Audiences.
- Cat Girls of Kemono Cafe (Created by Alex; November 24)
- DC Showcase: Kamandi: The Last Boy On Earth! (Directed by Matt Peters; April 27)
- DKC: Curse of the Crystal Coconut (Directed by Alex Henderson; September 13)
- Dog Girls of the Kemono Cafe (Created by Alex; December 28)
- The Eye Promotional Video (Created by Alex; November 17)
- Fable Promotional Video (Created by Alex; November 6)
- Far From the Tree (Directed by Natalie Nourigat; November 24)
- For Snake's Sake (Directed by Anastasiia Platoshyna; March 28)
- Fossils (Directed by Piti Yindee; June 3)
- Fuelled (Directed by Michelle Hao and Fawn Chan; December 1)
- FurBanzai (Directed by Dimitriy Zarnitskiy; December 14)
- Good Job (Directed by Eric Bradford, Techin Chen, Virág Negyedy, Jose Alejandro Segura Mena; November 10
- Higher and Higher (Created by The Paws Element; July 10)
- Hyperlink-Teleport (Directed by Dmitriy Zarnitsiky; December 31)
- I Wanna be a KEMONO! (Directed by Mollowmollow, Chogakusei, PinocchioP; September 30)
- Jill's Instagram Story (Created by Alex; October 22)
- Joshua and the Promised Land Reanimated (Organized by Saberspark; December 19)
- Katrina the Fuzzy Princess (Directed by Charles Brubaker; September 9)
- Kemono Cafe at Anthrocon 2021 VR ! (Directed by Nekonny; July 8)
- Knighthood by Chalodillo (Created by Alex; December 26)
- Knuckle Up Promotional Video (Created by Alex; November 7)
- Las Lindas Promo Video (Created by Alex; December 26)
- Long Gone Gulch (Directed by Tara Billinger & Zach Bellissimo; Jan 11)
- The Mandrake (Directed by Quincy Baltes; August 8)
- Metamorphosis (Directed by Aitolkyn Almenova; September 18)
- Mickey's Descent Into Madness (Directed by Tom Bourgeois; June 22)
- MobiuZING (Created by Dmitri Zarnitsky etc.; March 3)
- My Only Lola Bunny (Directed by James Lee; March 29)
- Nishina - Friends of the Wild Things (Directed by Sonnye Lim; January 22)
- Nobody Does It Better Musical interlude by Princess Katre (Video production by Frank Berhring, artwork and concept by K. Garrison; from the comic strip Carry On. December 26)
- Rascals Promotional Video for the Kemono Cafe (Created by Alex; November 7)
- Redfur & Pet's Skydiving Adventure (Directed by Lauren Hanapole/Yellow K9; January 26)
- The Rhino and the Redbill (Directed by Alex Henderson; March 29 (to backers))
- The Rhino and the Redbill sneak peek (Directed by Alex Henderson; October 19)
- Robin Robin (Directed by Daniel Ojari and Michael Please; November 24)
- The Runaway Bunny (Directed by Amy Schatz; March 25)
- Sandy Ara Ara - Kemono Cafe - A Furry Webcomic Community |(Created by Nekonny; June 16)
- Sandy Ara Ara Bloopers - Kemono Cafe - A Furry Webcomic Community | (Created by Nekonny; June 18)
- Sandy Dancing to Sweet Dreams (Created by Nekonny; October 26)
- Sandy Digger (Created by Nekonny; June 6)
- Sandy Like Girl (Created by Nekonny; August 10)
- Sandy - Rhythm is a Dancer (Created by Nekonny; September 7)
- Sandy Sledgehammer Music Video, Created by Alex; November 9)
- Sandy's Instagram Story Test (Created by Alex; Oct 23)
- Save Ralph (Directed by Spencer Susser; April 6)
- Star Wars Visions: Lop and Ocho (also) (Directed by Yuki Igarashi; September 22)
- Starter Squad Episode 10: Legend of Blue Shell Man Guy (Directed by Pierce Shipp; October 23)
- Ursa Major Awards 2021 (Directed by Changa Lion for The Ursa Major Awards; May 1)
- Vket2021 (Created by Nekonny; December 7)
- Welcome to Kemono Cafe Promotional Video (Created by Alex; October 24
- When You're With Me (Bark Boyz; January 16)
- YOASOBI - Comet (Directed by Kohei Kadowaki; March 25)
- ZUTOMAYO - One's Mind (Directed by Shino; February 10)
- Aggretsuko season 4 (Directed by Rarecho; episodes 32 to 41)
- Amphibia (Created by Matt Braly; Season 2 episode 12 to Season 3 episode 9)
- Beastars Season 2 (Directed by Shinichi Matsumi; January 7 to March 25)
- Centaurworld (Created by Megan Nicole Dong; July 30 (Season 1) to December 7 (Season 2))
- Chikn Nuggit (by Chikn Nuggit; videos January 1 to December 31)
- Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life (Directed by Jean Cayrol; July 28)
- Doctor Who: Flux (Directed by Jamie Magnus Stone (episode 1-3) and Azhur Saleem (4-6); episodes 1-6)
- DuckTales Season 3 (Created by Francisco Angones and Matt Youngberg; episodes 66 - 69)
- Final Space (Created by Olen Rogers; March 20)
- Helluva Boss (Created by Vivienne Medrano; Season 1 episode 3 to episode 6) Mature Audiences.
- Hit-Monkey (Created by Josh Gordon and Will Speck; November 17)
- Housebroken (Created by Clea DuVall, Jennifer Crittenden & Gabrielle Allan; May 31 to August 30)
- I ♥ Arlo (Created by Ryan Crego; Episode 1 to Episode 19)
- Jellystone! (Created by C. H. Greenblatt; July 29 to October 31)
- Looney Tunes Cartoons (also here) (Directed by various; January 21 to November 25)
- Lupin's Tales (Directed by Laura Muller, Antoine Colomb, and Nicolas Le Nevé; January 1 to 6)
- A Man and His Cat (Directed by Tsubakimoto Keijiro and Soejima Masahiro; January 7 to March 11)
- Murphy & Mitzi (Created by AJMarekArt; January 16 to October 31)
- My Pride (Created by Tribbleofdoom; Episode 9 to Episode 10) Mature Audiences.
- Natural Habitat. (Created by Natural Habitat; Episode 1 to 9)
- No Evil (Created by Betsy Lee; episode 36 to 42)
- Odd Taxi (trailer) (Directed by Mugi Kinoshita; episode 1 to 13, April 6 to June 29)
- Odd Taxi - Audio Drama (English fan translation by GenericNostalgia) (Directed by Kazu Kinoshita; Episodes 1-12
- The Owl House (Created by Dana Terrace; season 2 episodes 1 to 10)
- PAW Patrol (Created by Keith Chapman; Season 7 18 to Season 8 16)
- Peepoodo & The Super Fuck Friends (Season 2, Directed by Yves Balak; Season 2 episodes 19 to 26) Mature Audiences.
- Pokémon: Friendlocke (Directed by Saltydkdan; Episodes 1 to 5)
- Pui Pui Molcar (Directed by Tomoki Misato; January 5 - March 23)
- Sexy Beasts (Directed by Sam Campbell; July 21)
- The Snoopy Show (Directed by Rob Boutilier, Steve Evangelatos, Behzad Mansoori-Dara, & Ridd Sorensen; Episodes 1 to 6)
- So I'm a Spider, So What? (trailer) (Directed by Shin Itagaki; Episode 1 to 24)
- Sweet Tooth, season 1, trailer (Directed by: Jim Mickle, Alexis Ostrander, Toa Fraser, & Robyn Grace; June 4)
- Tuca & Bertie (Created by Lisa Hanawall, Season 2, June 13 to August 15) Full episode
[Written works of 40,000 words or more. Serialized novels qualify only for the year that the final chapter is published.]
- Feral Creatures, by Kira Jane Buxton. (Grand Central Publishing; August 24)
- Heretic, by J.F.R. Coates. (Books2Read; November 5)
- Resistance, by J.F.R. Coates. (Books2Read; November 5)
- Interesting Times, by George Cole and N.C. Shapero. (Jarlidium Press; March)
- Anna and Cora Bunny, By Dr.SoftPaws. (Furaffinity; May 10)
- Sentinel, by Audrey Faye. (Fireweed Publishing LTD; August 5)
- The Album of Dr. Moreau, by Daryl Gregory. (Tor; May 18)
- The Captain's Oath, by Rick Griffin. (Self; February 20)
- Bringing Down Upworld, by Kandrel. (Goal Publications: July)
- The Bee's Waltz: A Labyrinth of Souls Novel, by Mary E. Lowd. (Shadow Spinners Press;
- The Entropy Fountain (The Entangled Universe, Book 2), by Mary E. Lowd. (Aethon Books; January)
- Starwhal in Flight (The Entangled Universe, Book 3), by Mary E. Lowd. (Aethon Books; February)
- reKindled, by Jako Malan. (Goal Publications; July 3)
- The Sandeaters (The Sons of Masguard Book 4) by Vivienne Matthews, illustrator Jerome Jacinto. (Publisher: Amazon; December 26)
- Shadows of Hyperion (Grand Central Arena book 4), by Ryk Spoor. (Ring of Fire Press; June 21)
- Bear Head, by Adrian Tchaikovsky. (Head of Zeus - an AdAstra Book; July 8)
- The World's Worst Apocalyptic Romance in the Galaxy, by Van Millvele. (ThankfulPlanet75; May 18)
[Stories less than 40,000 words, poetry and other short written works.]
- All of the Stars in the Sky, by Anhedal. (In Wolves.gay Volume 1; October) Mature Audiences.
- The Squirrelherd and the Sound, by Emmie Christie. (In Zooscape; issue 12)
- Dance of Wood and Grace, by Marie Croke. (In Zooscape; issue 10)
- Dry Skin, by Kary M. Jomb. (In Shark Week: An Ocean Anthology; June 30)
- The Arsenal of Obsolescence, by Mary E. Lowd. (In The Voice of Dog; June 7 & 10)
- Between the Black Holes, by Mary E. Lowd. (In The Lorelei Signal, January)
- Crystal Fusion, by Mary E. Lowd. (In The Voice of Dog; August 16 & 20)
- Diamond Dust Heart, by Mary E. Lowd. (In The Lorelei Signal; April)
- Too Cuddly, by Mary E. Lowd. (In Daily Science Fiction; May 18)
- The Unshelled, by Mary E. Lowd. (In Shark Week: An Ocean Anthology; June 30)
- Where Have All the Mousies Gone, by Mary E. Lowd. (In Daily
Science Fiction; December 14)
- Consequences, by Marco (tailsuitdog). (Twitter; August 18)
- The Ocean Is Not Wide Enough, by K.C. Shaw. (In Shark Week: An Ocean Anthology, June)
- Be Productive like Cha-Cha, by Katlina Sommerberg. (In Zooscape; issue 13)
[Story collections, comic collections, convention program books and the like.]
- Beasts of Burden: Occupied Territory, by Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer, illustrated by Benjamin Dewey, lettering by Nate Piekos. (Dark Horse, trade paperback collection; November 16)
- Learn to Draw Disney Furry Friends Collection, by Walter Foster Jr. (Walter Foster Jr., art instruction; July 27)
- In the Court of Dragons: A Peltedverse Collection in the Fallowtide Period, by M.C.A. Hogarth. (MCAH, Short story collection; December 15)
- Sam Digger: Beaver Detective, by Ian Madison Keller. (Rainbow Dog Press, anthology; March 18)
- Shark Week: An Ocean Anthology, edited by Ian Madison Keller (Rainbow Dog Press, anthology; June 30)
- Kemono Cafe, by Nekonny. (Kemono Cafe, illustrated vignettes, The Forest of Imagination to last episode of year)
- Awoo!: Volume 1, by AC Stuart. (Fenris Publishing, comic strip collection; November)
- Carnage, by Weasel. (Weasel Press, short story collection; February 23) Mature Audiences.
- Difursity Vol. 2, ed. Weasel. (Thurston Howl Publications, short story/article collection; October)
- Dread vol. 2, ed. Weasel. (Weasel Press, anthology; October)
- $50,000 FURSUIT, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; June 4)
- Anti-LGBT Russian government morality activist visits and harasses fursuit walkers, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; December 7)
- A Call for Preservation of Sources for Furry Fandom History, by Gamepopper. (Dogpatch Press, article; August 13)
- Dinosaurs, The Sitcom Before Time, by José. (YouTube, retrospective; April 17)
- FAUX TALKS 2: Running a furry convention w/ Foxy Malone., by Faux. (Fox Films, video; March 11)
- The Furry Fandom, Artist Culture, and The Dangers of Non-Fungible Tokens, by Doppelfoxx. (Dogpatch Press, article; December 22)
- Furry Fiction Is Everywhere: A Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Anthropomorphic Characters, by Ian Madison Keller. (Rainbow Dog Books, writing guide; September 10
- Furry Raiders "Foxler" sex crime case, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; February 13)
- History of Furcadia, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; June 17)
- How Furries Are Making Virtual Reality Worth Visiting, by Matt Baume. (Input, article; July 27)
- The Merrie History of Looney Tunes, by KaiserBeamz. (YouTube, video series; episode 3 to 5)
- The Omegle Cat Killer (Part 1), by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; August 16)
- The otter who became an accidental VTuber star, by Patricia Hernandez (Polygon, article; February 18)
- Peter Beagle recovers rights to The Last Unicorn and his body of work, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; March 23)
- Silver Fang series review, by Miles T.F. Baxxter. (You Tube, review of video series; May 1)
- The Story Of The 20,000 Dollar Furry Commission, by Izzzyzzz. (YouTube, video; Jan 18)
- This furry scientist won't let Twitter's COVID pessimists kill her vibe, by Chris Stokel-Walker. (Input, article; June 2)
- Who is Reynard the Fox? A Character History of European Folklore’s Archetypal Trickster, by Cardinal West (YouTube, video; July 16)
- The Zoo Files, by Toad McKinley. (Youtube, video; January 12)
- Zoosadist investigation, by Patch O'Furr. (Dogpatch Press, article; October 4)
[Includes comic books and serialized online stories.]
- 24/7 (also), by Hladilnik. (Twitter; October 31)
- Beasts of Burden: Occupied Territory, written by Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer, art by Benjamin Dewey. (Dark Horse Publications; Issue 1 to 4)
- Bethellium, by ABlueDeer. (DarkBlueComics; #124 2-61 to 3-32)
- Blades of Furry, by Deya Muniz and Emily Erdos. (Webtoons; Episode 5 to 45)
- Oren's Forge, by Tegan Gavet. (Tapas; Jan 4 to December 27)
- Out-Of-Placers, by Valsalia. (Internet; page 115 to 173)
- Rascals, by Mastergodai. (Kemono Cafe; #587 to 633)
- A Tale of Tails, by Feretta. (Internet; page 6-08 to 6-113) Mature Audiences.
- Tales From Sylfheim, by TrivialBroker. (Internet; Page 1 to 79)
- Tamamo-chan's a Fox, by Yuuki Ray. (Seven Seas Entertainment; January 19 to August 10)
- Tamberlane, by Caitlyn Vilbrandt. (Internet; page 245 to 289)
- The Fate!, by Airis Kiahin and YumiCH. (Webtoons; page 202 to 317)
- Tukk & Rol, by Director. (Internet; January 4 to December 25)
[For newspaper-style strips, including those with ongoing arcs.]
(Note - The Belfry contains links to a wide variety of on-line comics including many Furry ones.)
- At Arm's Length, by Darkwing Dork and Brooke Scoville. (Internet; January 14 to December 12)
- Awoo!, by AC Stuart. (Facebook; February 5 to December 6)
- The Bear Minimum, by Holly Bear/BearHybrid. (Tumblr; Strip #244 to 285)
- Carry On, by K. Garrison. (Internet; January 1 to December 31)
- Dave the Raptor, by Ye Aung. (Telegram; January 4 to December 30)
- Doc Rat, by Jenner. (Internet; January 1 to December 31)
- Dog Knight RPG, by Ceehaz. (Internet; all strips posted in 2021) Mature Audiences.
- Endtown, by Aaron Neathery. (GoComics; January 3 to December 30)
- Faux Pas, by Robert and Margaret Carspecken. (Internet; Panel 2449 to 2564)
- Foxes in Love, by @foxes_in_love. (Twitter; January 2 to December 22)
- Gab Shiba, by Cross and Zurdo. (Furaffinity; Strip #161 to 205) Mature Audiences.
- Gaypardo, by Kattanaita and Zodd95. (Internet; #22 to #220)
- The Good Boye Guild, by Megan McKay. (Tapas; Strip 278 to 374)
- Inherit The Earth, by Joe Piercem and Ed Lacabanne. (Internet; When Fortune Calls page 773 to 834)
- Knighthood, by Chalodillo. (Kemono Cafe; #104 to 118)
- Las Lindas, by Chalodillo. (Kemono Cafe; January 10 to December 21)
- Litterbox Comics, by Chesca and J Hause. (Internet; January 6 to December 20)
- MILK, by Brandon Turner. (Twitter; March 31 to December 8)
- Paprika, by Nekonny. (Kemono Cafe; #124 to 128)
- The Pig Pen, by Hugo "Clipey" Aguilar and Andy "Aethen" French. (Twitter; January 3 to December 31)
- RainBurn, by Virmir. (Internet; September 3 to December 31)
- The Thief of Tales, by ZazB and Eve Bolt. (Internet; March 1 to November 22)
[Edited collections of creative and/or informational works by various people, professional or amateur, published in print or online in written, pictorial or audio-visual form.]
- #ohmurr!, edited by Izzy Torres, AKA Weasel. (Internet; Issues (7) from Spring to Winter 2021) Mature Audiences.
- Bearly Furcasting podcast, feat. Taebyn, hosted by Bearly Normal. (Internet; #36 to S2E35)
- Dogpatch Press, edited by Patch Packrat. (Internet; January 21 to December 22)
- Flayrah, edited by GreenReaper, Sonious, and Dronon. (Internet; January 2 to December 31)
- InFurNation, edited by Rod O'Riley. (Internet; January 2 to December 30)
- Pocari Roo, edited by Pocari Roo. (YouTube channel; Feb 20 to December 30)
- The Spotlight on the Kemono Cafe, edited by Alex. (Kemono Cafe; Cat girls, dog girls)
- Zooscape, edited by Mary E. Lowd. (Internet; Issue 10 to 13)
[Illustrations for books, magazines, convention program books, cover art for such, online art, coffee table portfolios.]
- A_Blue_Deer, Golden Blacksmith Auri, FurAffinity, August 13.
- A_Blue_Deer, Good Attitude, FurAffinity, March 27.
- A_Blue_Deer, Patreon Reward Moccha and Lin, Fur Affinity, August 16.
- A_Blue_Deer, Zoana Ice Cream, FurAffinity, March 2.
- Cindy Avelino, Airon, The Guardian, Internet, April 10.
- Cindy Avelino, Ura, the Bard, Internet, June 29.
- Avencri, 2021 Year of the Ox, FurAffinity, January 9.
- Avencri, Donkey Kick, FurAffinity, February 15.
- Avencri and Upstairstudios, Gretta's Ice Cream, FurAffinity, September 9.
- Avencri, Little Mayte, FurAffinity, September 8.
- Avencri, Neon Weasel, FurAffinity, October 7.
- Xander Brown (Spectrum Shift), Come Back to Me, Reddit, March 18.
- Caraid, Beginnings, Furaffinity, March 6.
- Caraid, Ruxa, Patient Professor, (Magic the Gathering - Strixhaven: School of Mages Commander set), Artstation, April 7.
- CeeHaz, Dog Knight RPG: Dog Girls and Bonfires, Twitter, January 7.
- CeeHaz, Dog Knight RPG: Rory and Blood Moon's Tears,Twitter, February 9.
- Celeste, Late Night Shop, Furaffinity, June 9.
- Chalodillo, Captain Linda, FurAffinity, Nov 24.
- Chalodillo, Caramel Bust, FurAffinity, July 7.
- Chalodillo, Fashion Mora, FurAffinity, August 24.
- Chalodillo, Hope and Joy, FurAffinity, May 25.
- Chalodillo, Huxcyn Bust Trade, FurAffinity, May 2.
- Chalodillo, Late Summer, FurAffinity, July 7.
- Chalodillo, Mari Bust, FurAffinity, July 7.
- Chalodillo, Merida Pepper, FurAffinity, Nov 24.
- Chalodillo, Sport Mora, FurAffinity, August 24.
- Chalodillo, Yukina 2021, FurAffinity, April 5.
- Colo, Advance doggo, Twitter, June 15.
- Stan Decker, cover of Manimal Armageddon, AFM Records, December 3.
- Keira Daily, Fable Siegel and Tracy J. Butler, Lackadaisy short film poster, Gumroad, July 2.
- FireBay, Full Moon - Bun Magic, Twitter, March 17.
- Gveanel, closely, Twitter, December 5.
- Andrew Hickinbottom, Audrey, Twitter, June 22.
- Hladilnick, Tovarišija, FurAffinity, May 24.
- MCA Hogarth, cover of In the Court of Dragons, (Studio MCAH), December 15.
- Jacato, A Meaningful Moment Through a Meaning(less) Process, Twitter, February 4.
- Kenket, Greetings 2021, Twitter, January 6.
- Kenket, It's not you...It's everyone., Twitter, February 10.
- kkyattyu, Furry Collection 2, Twitter, February 22.
- Lepricon, B&W, FurAffinity, August 3.
- Likeshine, bird group portrait project snapshot to date (about), Twitter, December 5.
- Loafy, painting, Twitter, September 17.
- Lofi, oh well, Furaffinity, February 16.
- Mastergodai, Etna Wallpaper, FurAffinity, January 5.
- Mastergodai, Jackie at the Gym, FurAffinity, March 30.
- Mastergodai, Lady by the Sea of stars, FurAffinity, December 31
- Mastergodai, Lola was always Strong, FurAffinity, March 25.
- Mastergodai, Meow It Out, FurAffinity, May 27.
- Mastergodai, Mrs. AMP Monkey Shine, FurAffinity, May 15.
- Mastergodai, Patreon Stream Request #326, FurAffinity, March 25.
- Mastergodai, Patreon Stream Request #337, FurAffinity, April 7.
- Mastergodai, Sandy's Mega Chicken Crunch, FurAffinity, February 12.
- Mastergodai, Winter is Here, FurAffinity, January 5.
- Sam Miller, let's go girls, Twitter, January 1.
- mocheccino, Any relationship's special, no matter the distance!, Twitter, April 6.
- mogy64, Dogemi, Newgrounds, January 5.
- Momobeda, Cupid Kovu, FurAffinity, February 12.
- MortemOdium, Comatose: Routine, Twitter, January 1.
- Nekonny, Dawn, Deviant Art, April 3.
- Nekonny, Trade Meinyan, DeviantArt, April 4.
- Nekonny, Trash Panda, DeviantArt, April 3.
- Nightstar, A World of Our Own, Crosstime Cafe, November 30.
- Nomax, Brothers, Twitter, January 22.
- Nomax, First of its kind, Furaffinity, March 3.
- Nomax, Zero-G, Twitter, February 23.
- Nikingply, but, Twitter, July 6.
- Nobuteru Yuki, Fuga: Melodies of Steel cover art, CyberConnect2, June 13.
- Laura Norwood, work-from-home life, Twitter, March 12.
- Oliver/soilpossum, fog, Twitter, July 24.
- PGM, Commission work, Twitter, January 29.
- Purplelemons, Liza - Rooftops, Furaffinity, March 6.
- Will Quinn, Daily bunny no.1309 is of a different time, Twitter, February 21.
- RelaxableArt, What's Up With Me?, Twitter, February 11.
- Rikkun/thanshuhai, Rescue, Twitter, July 15
- Samantha Robinson, Dusty Books, Deviant Art, October 12.
- ShoNuff44, Hanging out With Shred, Furaffinity, Feb 23.
- Sofya, Dance in the alley, Furaffinity, August 19
- Stedilnik, I miss the Sea, Twitter, July 8.
- Stedilnik, Oh? You want our photo? Sure, go ahead!, Twitter, March 8.
- AC Stuart, A shady spot, Instagram, June 9.
- Ami Thompson, Nukko, Twitter, April 9.
- Daniella Turturici, End of the Day, Instagram, January 12.
- Tuvvin, Some Velvet Morning, Twitter, June 1.
- Viardzen, 3, Twitter, January 3.
- Zyor_art, Acrobatic, Twitter, February 11.
[Computer or console games, role-playing games, board games. No prereleases, just the finished version.]
- An Airport for Aliens Currently Run by Dogs (Developer/Publisher: Strange Scaffold; May 25)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 2.0 (Developer/Publisher Nintendo; November 4)
- Away: the Survival Series (Developer/Publisher: Breaking Walls, Game Seer Adventures; September 26)
- Backbone (Developer: EggNut, Publisher: Raw Fury; June 8) Mature Audiences.
- Balan Wonderworld (Developers:Square Enix and Arzest, Publisher:Square Enix; March 26)
- Beast Breaker (Developer/Publisher: Vodeo Games; September 23)
- Biomutant (Developer/Publisher: Experiment 101; May 25)
- Bowser's Fury (Developer/Publisher: Nintendo; February 12)
- Bunhouse (Developer/Publisher: Reky Studios; October 19)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Published by Finji; June 10)
- Death's Door (Developer: Acid Nerve, Publisher: Devolver Digital; July 20)
- Deltarune: Chapter 2 (Developer/Publisher: Toby Fox; September 17)
- Doodle Champion Island Games (Developer/Publisher: Google; July 23)
- Echo (Developer/Publisher: The Echo Project; April 2) Mature Audiences.
- Echolocaution (Developer/Publisher: Hakoniwabiya; April 21)
- F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch (Developer: TiGames, Publisher: Bilibili; September 7)
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach (Developer: Scott Cawthon, Publishers: Scott Games, Lionsgate Games; December 16)
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel (Developer/Publisher: CyberConnect2; July 29)
- Gorilla Tag (Developer/Publisher: Another Axiom; February 12)
- Haruki no Saidai no Teki wa Risei - Two Beasts or not To Beast!! (Developers: Tokinokogiri and Dangan; September 13) Mature Audiences.
- Inspector Waffles (Developer: Goloso Games, Publisher: Hitcents; March 23)
- Kakatte Koi Yo! (Developer/Publisher: Backslash Games, April 30)
- Knights College (Developer/Publisher: KAIJYU-09; January 15) Mature Audiences.
- Legend of Mana HD remaster (Developer/Publisher:Square Enix, June 24)
- Lizard Wizard (Developer: Glenn Drover, Publisher: Forbidden Games; 2021)
- The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout Act 2 (Developer/Publisher: Soma Games; April 30)
- The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout Act 3 (Developer/Publisher: Soma Games; December 24)
- Micetopia (Developer/Publisher:Ninja Rabbit Studio, January 27)
- Monster Hunter Rise (Developer/Publisher: Capcom; March 26)
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (Developer: ILCA, Publisher: Nintendo and The Pokemon Company; November 19)
- Purrfect Apawcalypse: Love at Furst Bite (Developers: Denny Truong and Andy Schneider, Publisher: 90% Studios; February 16) Mature Audiences.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (Developer/Publisher: Insomniac Games; June 11)
- Skatebird (Developer/Publisher: Glass Bottom Games; September 16)
- Snoot Game (Developer/Publisher: Cavemanon Productions, June 4)
- Tails of Iron (Developer: Odd Bug Studio, Publisher: United Label, CI Games; September 17)
- Webbed (Developer/Publisher: Sbug Games; September 9)
- Werewolf The Apocalypse: Earthblood (Developer: Cyanide, Publishers: Nacon, BIG BEN INTERACTIVE; February 4) Mature Audiences.
- World Flipper (Developer:
Cygames, Publisher: Kakao Games Corp.; September 8)
[Online collections of art, stories, and other creative and/or informational works. Includes galleries, story archives, directories, blogs, and personal sites.]
- Furry Today, Daily furry videos.
- Fuzznet Music, World's biggest furry-centered professional music distribution collective.
- Kemono Cafe, Furry Webcomic Hosting.
- KerpeSamana, Furry streamer.
- The Little Daisy, The Lackadaisy animation dev log.
- What's Up With Everyone?, lifestyle advice connected with a Instagram community.
- Zootopia News Network, All things Zootopia.
- Armored Lizardman
Maker: Treasure Court
Displayed on Twitter January 27.
- Bash the Piñata
Displayed on Twitter January 20)
Makers: feathersOkapi and ZettaNova
Displayed on Twitter August 14
- Kasumi (Shark)
Displayed on Twitter February 5.
- Rocket Raccoon (Endgame Version),(also),(also)
Maker/Owner/Wearer: Akela Taka
Displayed on Twitter January 31
- 2021 Olympics Team Australia mascots, from Landeg, Australian Olympic Committee, and Royal Australian Mint.
- Fursona Pins Ita Bag etc. Kickstarter for ItaBuddies Ita Bag + enamel pins.
- Gab Shiba facemasks: bear, shiba, tiger.
- SonicFox wins "WePlay Ultimate Fighting League Season 1: Mortal Kombat 11", also.
- Tsuki live face/body motion capture rig (by Tsukiyo) Process tweets (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) Work in progress.